The 4th edition of Prince Gbadamosi Sulaimon Under10 football competition, will today kick off at the proposed Palace Ground, Igando, Lagos.
The tourney, supported by Chairman, Loju Oil and Gas, Mohamed Malik and Elder David Akere to promote grassroots soccer in the state, will see Confidence Football Club face-off against Fit2Live FC while last runner up, Future Star will be staging an opener against Super Accurate tomorrow. The eight clubs tournament which will be play concurrently in Lagos and Ogun State will also witness a showpiece involving Imafidon F.C, Sharp Striker F.C, White Soccer F.C and Faithful F.C.
With the tourney aiming to end next month, organiser, Prince Gbadamosi Sulaimon, disclosed all is set for a memorable soccer fiesta. He however warned against age cheating and other illegal action capable of halting the tournament.
“I have been organising this for the past four years and I can assure you this year’s edition will be superb. All is set for this years’ edition and I can assure you there won’t be room for age cheating and other illegal action.
“Monetary reward and medals will surely be rewarded to outstanding lads and teams. And I also want to use this medium to wish participating teams a glares outing as they file out for the annual challenge,” he stated.
Post a Comment