Injured Ossy Martins Say Him Go Come Back Strong

 


Rangers International F.C’s goal getter, Ossy Martins has vowed to come back strong after sustaining an ankle injury during the match day 8 outing of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL).

Martins, an erstwhile Lobi Stars forward, had an injury set back in his side’s clash against visitors Remo Stars. Having fired blank in the encounter which ended goalless, the goal poacher hinted he can’t wait to return to action before the end of the month.

He however stated that the injury layoff won’t deprive him of his scoring prowess as he aims to emerge the season’s highest goal scorer.

“I can’t wait to return for action after sustaining an ankle injury in our match day eight outing against Remo Stars. I have been working hard to sustain my goal prowess and I know my teammates won’t forsake me.

 “My aim is to emerge the season’s top scorer with over twenty goals and I’m sure I’ll meet that target with the support of my teammates. The injury is quit painful but its part of the game. I urge my fans to remain calm and I vow not to disappoint them in terms of goals,” he told SportingSun.

Martins who had featured for clubs such as Lobi Stars, Rivers United, Abia Warriors, Kwara United and F.C IfeanyiUbah, has scored four goals since he joined the ‘Flying Antelopes’ at the beginning of the season.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post