The duo of Idele Osamudiamen Moses and Igbinovia Eloghosa Marvis, have been rated the best players at the just concluded youth football scouting programme organized by Football Club de Metz FC of France in Benin-City Nigeria.
The two players who play for different youth clubs in Benin-City, were given awards each for their scintillating performance at the event. At the end of the scouting tournament, they were the first two players to be selected for trials in France by FC Metz.
In a chat with journalists, Igbinovia Said: “I’m very happy for this opportunity, I have been praying and working hard for this, I cannot thank God enough, but one thing I know is that I have told my parents that I will not let them down. My dream is be wear the big shoes of Victory Osimhen. I’m going to do my best in this trials it is only God that can stop me and I know God will help me to make my dreams come through.”
Meanwhile Metz FC representative in Nigeria Okaka Harrison Omokhagbo, commended Metz FC, for a successful scouting program, adding that he will continue to support youth development programme in Nigeria.
He also charged the selected players to be good ambassadors of Nigeria as they prepare to storm France for the trials.
The trials will begin 6th – 19th of march 2022.
Post a Comment