Conte Explains Leaving Inter

 Conte

Tottenham boss Antonio Conte has explained leaving Inter Milan at the end of last season.Conte quit Inter just days after leading Inter to the Scudetto.

He told Gazzetta dello Sport: “Only the charm of the Premier League could convince me to go back to coach a club. When Daniel Levy first came to me in June, I thanked him but hadn’t heard of him.

“A great effort was made at Inter during my two years awarded with a Scudetto. We managed to break the hegemony of Juve which culminated in joy at the result achieved, but also in great disappointment at the change in plans and perspectives that led to the separation.”I needed to disconnect. But when Levy returned to the office and convinced me by showing that he loved me at all costs. In his project I perceived the trust they placed in me.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post